[nfbwatlk] Lark Braun is finally moving and has asked for some assistance.

philip blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:38:57 UTC 2016

Lark has applied for a transfer from the Spokane lighthouse to the Seattle White House. This was probably a couple weeks ago. They asked her to start to work within two months. This means Mark needs to move ASAP. If anyone has any place that she can stay temporarily she really would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows of anyone looking for a roommate she would appreciate that too.  If you have any information that you think Lark could use please send it through me. Lark is not on the NFB lists. I will try and make sure she gets it as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone