[nfbwatlk] Save the Date! Adapted Gaming Lab Visits Bellevue

Mays, Marian marian.mays at sos.wa.gov
Mon Mar 21 22:18:46 UTC 2016

Hello! I'll be traveling to the Saving Kids' Sight Family Meet 'n' Mingle on Saturday, April 9, from 3:30-5:30 PM at the Bellevue Library (1111 110th AVE NE). This is an informal gathering for families raising children with vision impairment. I'll be bringing along some games from the adapted gaming lab for all to experience! All youth ages 0-18 and their caregivers are welcome to attend. RSVP to Sarah at SavingKidsSight at icloud.com<mailto:SavingKidsSight at icloud.com> today! I've also attached a flyer for distribution to your students. Spread the word!

Have a great afternoon,

Marian Mays, MSLIS
Youth Services & Resources Librarian
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
(206) 615-1253