[NFBWATLK] Seeking a roommate for the 2017 national convention in Orlando?

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Apr 5 18:26:50 UTC 2017

	Good afternoon I’m writing to hopefully find a roommate for the 2017 national convention. I’ve already reserved my roommate and working on the rest. So anyone is interested, please feel free to write me off list, and see if it will work out. I plan on arriving on July 9, and leaving on July 16. Hope everyone is well back there in Washington state.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
please note, the above text has been dictated to the computer by using Dragon 6.6 for Mac OSx Sierra. If there are any errors in the text of this email such as spelling and/or 10 times, they may be the result of either the software, or the dictation process. If there’s something that I’ve written that you truly do not understand, please write me and asked me what my original intent was? I will do my very best to clear up any misunderstandings.