[NFBWATLK] FW: Important Message: Dec. 5th Townhall Mtg - CANCELLED

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Nov 29 18:17:15 UTC 2017

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC [mailto:AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:08 AM
To: DBSC Info
Subject: Important Message: Dec. 5th Townhall Mtg - CANCELLED

*Please read this important message from Berle Ross concerning Townhall Meeting below. Please reply to Berle's email address below ONLY*

Dear DeafBlind Community

This is Berle Ross from ODHH.

I apologize as I CANCELLED the December 5th Town Hall meeting in Seattle.

This meeting will be rescheduled in late January.

The reason I am cancelling?

I received feedback from the Deafblind Community.

I learned that the structure of the meeting was not the DeafBlind way, and based on your feedback, I have recruited several DeafBlind people to facilitate the TownHall meeting.

On Dec 5th, I will meet with those facilitators.

Also, Di Cinney will have office hours DBSC and at the Lighthouse.

This means you can also meet with Di 1-1 to provide feedback as well.

Thank you for your feedback and helping us improve our services!
Sincerely,

Berle Ross
Berle Ross, Program Manager
Sign Language Interpreter Contracts and Resources
Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Serving the Deaf, DeafBlind, DeafPlus, Hard of Hearing and Late Deafened Community

Aging and Long-Term Support Administration
Blake Office Park West: 4450 10th AVE. SE Lacey, WA 98503

berle.ross at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:berle.ross at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:berle.ross at dshs.wa.gov%3cmailto:berle.ross at dshs.wa.gov>>
(360) 339-4559