[NFBWATLK] Blessing of our marriage

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 04:30:43 UTC 2018

Looking forward to it Ben.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician
Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Prows,
Bennett (HHS/OCR) via NFBWATLK
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 2:33 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Subject: Re: [NFBWATLK] Blessing of our marriage

Les and Betty,

The Heartiest congratulations from me too!! This is great news. Both of  you
deserve all happiness and good things in this world, so enjoy  your very
good fortune and have a great time together. It is doubtful I can make it to
the celebration on the 16th, but I'll try to make it up to both of you at
State convention if not before then. All the best wishes for your lives and
in the Federation too.

/s/

Bennett