[NFBWATLK] 50/50 Raffle at the NFBW State Convention

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:07:50 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federation Friends!

We are all looking forward to the state convention at the end of next month. This gathering is one of my favorites! The learning, networking and fellowship that happens at these conventions is phenomenal! I am anticipating a fantastic turnout and connecting with new people and reconnecting with old friends.

The members at large chapter of the in FBW will be well represented this year at the state convention. As a fledgling chapter, we are growing bit by bit and are excited to offer a 50/50 raffle this year tickets are one dollar apiece or you can get six tickets for just five dollars! We will draw the winner at the appropriate time Saturday evening.

Our chapter also have s funding available for those who wish to attend the convention but might have some financial need. If you know someone who would like to attend the convention but cannot afford the registration and banquet fee, please contact myself, Jenelle. Judy Jones. The more people who can attend the convention the better!

Warmest regards,

Kris Colcock
206-854-3025

Sent from my iPhone