[Nfbwv-talk] Company Auction

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 23:29:00 UTC 2009

Please be reminded that it is hoped that all of you will help to make this year's
NFBWV convention fund-raiser a success by obtaining at least one item that can be
placed for bid at the auction to take place the evening of Friday, September 11,
2009, at the Ramada Plaza Hotel located in South Charleston, West Virginia.  Of course,
you are welcome to bring as many items as you are able to obtain.  Smile
Please E-mail me the name of the item, a description of the item, and its approximate
value.  It would be helpful to have this as soon as possible so I can prepare a program
in Braille and large print.
Charlene Smyth
NFBWV President