[Nfbwv-talk] Company Auction

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 17:09:17 UTC 2009

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Please share this message with all your chapter members.

All of you are encouraged to obtain at least one item for the Company Auction to take place at this year's state convention the evening of Friday, September 11, at the Ramada Plaza Hotel.  If every person can bring at least one item, this will give us a nice selection for the program, and should prove to be a help to our treasury to continue the works of the NFBWV.  If you have any unused items that are still in their original packaging, please feel free to contribute them to the auction.  It is hoped that by doing the fund-raiser this way, all members can have a hand in making it a success.

Please do not forget to E-mail to me a description and approximate value of the item being placed for auction.

Thank you.

Charlene Smyth
NFBWV President