[Nfbwv-talk] Evelyn Milhorn Obituary

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 02:19:26 UTC 2009

Dear Bob and Members of the Sightless Workers' Guild,

Please accept mine and NFBWV's apologies.  We already ordered flowers for
Evelyn before we knew of her wishes about making a contribution to your
chapter instead of sending flowers.  Please know that our sympathies are
with your chapter, and how pleased we are that Evelyn was a part of our
family.