[Nfbwv-talk] Auction reminder

Koch, Sheri L Sheri.L.Koch at wv.gov
Fri Jul 15 13:11:36 UTC 2011

Ok folks, I'm not receiving descriptions of what you plan to bring for
the auction so it looks like we'll wing it this year.  All I ask is that
you try to bring at least one item for the auction.  Remember it can be
a variety of things:

*        Baked goods

*        Candy

*        Item you got from store donation

*        Candles

*        Music CDs

*        Gift in good shape you don't like

*        Baskets with hair or body products

*        Crystal or glass

*        Music box

*        Audio books or movies

*        Jewelry

Remember, we need everyone to pitch in and help!

Thanks very much & I look forward to seeing everyone at convention

Sheri Koch, MS, CRC

WVDRS

Program Supervisor

Blind & Visually Impaired Services

State Capitol Complex

P.O. Box 50890

Charleston, WV  25305

sheri.l.koch at wv.gov

Phone:    (304) 760-7178

This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy or
disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.  If you
have received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the
sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.  There is no intent
on the part of the sender to waive any privilege that may attach to this
communication.  Thank you.