[Nfbwv-talk] accessible readers

Darren Burton dburton at afb.net
Tue Apr 10 15:55:21 UTC 2012

Karen,
It should be accessible with JAWs and NVDA, but not yet withn Window-Eyes.  Adobe has been one of my biggest clients over the years, and I worked directly with them and RNIB to make it accessible.  I haven't worked with them in over a year, but it should still be accessible.  I think you want version 1.83 or later.  Here's a link from their site:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitaleditions1-8/

Darren