[Nfbwv-talk] braille books collection at local libraryPrincetonWV begun

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:38:28 UTC 2012

that is a good idea, but i'm worried about visually and such. mold, leaks
etc. you can't always tell that as a blind person, and some people would
take advantage of this. My bf has a friend that may be able to go with us...
But he may not be able too everytime.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.