[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] FW: A Sample From My New CD

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Apr 25 20:27:09 UTC 2012

I thought some of you might enjoy listening to the attached song from
our Ohio affiliate president, J.W. Smith.

Charlene

Friends and Colleagues,

I am so excited to let you know that my new CD, entitled "24 Hours with
Dr. Feelgood" is now ready, and for your listening enjoyment and as a
teaser, I have attached an mp3 file of the song "America" for you here.
The CD contains thirteen original compositions and three classics,
including "America", "I Feel Good", and "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye."
You can get the CD anywhere you might get any other music online, i.e.
iTunes, Amazon.com, etc.,  or you can contact me and get an autographed
copy.

Many of you know that I have recorded several Gospel CDs, but this is
the first secular recording I've ever released, and in my opinion, it's
the best work I've ever done.  at least up until now.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701
740-592-6326
"Changing what it means to be blind"
For more information go to nfbohio.org