[Nfbwv-talk] Karen on Public Radio

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Fri Apr 27 12:07:45 UTC 2012

For all who asked:

The show airs statewide at 9:00 PM this evening on various frequencies
around the state. In Charleston, for example, it's 88.5 FM. Once the show
has started, it shouldn't be hard to find, but  if you really don't know
where to look, send me a note off list, and I can probably tell you. Karen's
piece comes near the end. There is also an interesting story about timbering
in southern WV.

Ed