[Nfbwv-talk] Thank You So Much

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jun 18 18:48:36 UTC 2012

I want to thank all of you who bought and sold Jernigan Raffle Tickets
this year.  I do believe West Virginia has done quite well this year by
selling more tickets than it has ever sold.  We have sold a total of 50
tickets helping to raise $500 for the Jernigan Scholarship Fund.

I am so proud of all of you in helping to make West Virginia shine!!!
AS you know this goes for a good cause and West Virginia members have
benefited from it on several occasions.

Again, I appreciate all of you and all that you do.

Charlene

This is an official email from the State of West Virginia--WV.GOV.