[Nfbwv-talk] NABS Fund-Raiser

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jun 19 14:42:48 UTC 2012

Thought some of you might be interested in this:

Slate cases are handy, for they keep your stylus and slate from becoming
buried or poking holes in your purse, briefcase or backpack.

NABS is pleased to offer you stylish, compact, and affordable slate
cases! In partnership with Stitchville of Ruston, Louisiana, NABS has
designed and manufactured trendy, handmade slate cases made from cotton
with a durable, interior lining. They fit a standard 28-cell slate and
have a pocket for a stylus. The cases have a velcro closure to prevent
loss of any of your slating supplies. They also come with grommets
(reinforced holes) so you can easily stow your slate case in a 3-ring
binder.

      There are currently five patterns to choose from.

Black with white trim. If you are interested in a more monochrome look,
than this is the case for you.

Argyle: This is a diamond pattern. The colors in this pattern are blue,
brown, turquoise, pink, green, red, orange, and white.

Brown with polkadots. The background of this fabric is chocolate brown
and it is covered with an assortment of light colors.

Floral pattern. This fabric is white with red leaves and black curling
vines.

Lime green with chairs.. The background is lime green and printed across
the fabric are all sorts of chairs. Almost all of the chairs are white
but every once and a while you'll find a blue one.

      NABS is selling these cases for $15. If you are interested in
purchasing one please email dlawless86 at gmail.com. Because this is a new
product, custom-designed for students, we will be drop-shipping these
cases as they become available. Pre-orders are highly likely (albeit not
guaranteed) to be for pickup in the exhibit hall. While we will take
orders in the exhibit hall at convention, we encourage you to take
advantage of the free shipping for pre-orders!

This is an official email from the State of West Virginia--WV.GOV.