[Nfbwv-talk] Our sympathies go out to Ann and Joyce.

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Sep 18 17:34:44 UTC 2012

It is with great sorrow that I am reporting the death of Betsy
Reinersmann, the sister to Ann Shy-Payne and Joyce Porter.  After a long
illness, Betsy died on September 9, 2012.  Her funeral took place on
September 11, 2012 at the Redmon Funeral Home in Stow, Ohio, and burial
was at the Silver Springs Cemetery in Stow, Ohio.  In lieu of flowers,
you can make a donation on behalf of Betsy's memory to your local animal
shelter.

Cards, notes, and phone calls of sympathy can be made to Ann and Joyce
as follows:

Ann Shy-Payne

922 Florida Street

Milton, WV  25541