[Nfbwv-talk] Access Technology Blog Reminder

charlene smyth cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Thu Sep 27 11:42:34 UTC 2012

Please see the below message from Jason Ewell.

Charlene

Some of our members might not know that our IBTC staff hosts an Access Technology
Blog at
http://nfb.org/at-blog
. A recent post of special interest is Amy Mason's "iOS 6 - The First Three Days.
(With Commentary from the Twitterverse)." You can read Amy's impressions of the latest
Apple operating system at
http://nfb.org/blog/atblog/ios-6-%E2%80%93-first-three-days-commentary-twitterverse
. Also, a reminder to our members about this blog (including titles of some of the
recent posts) might be a good thing to include in an upcoming chapter meeting or
in a chapter newsletter.
Jason