[Nfbwv-talk] Update from the Huntington Area Chapter

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Apr 29 14:53:55 UTC 2013

Brad,

Thank you so much for the updates on everyone and everything.

I have been traveling for the past five days and I have had the
opportunity to read messages on the run.

I am so sorry to hear about Buck and plan on calling Mary Ann today.  Do
you know if it is best to call her at home or on her cell phone?

That is great news about Mark returning to good health!!  I do hope that
he will be able to attend the convention this year so all of us can meet
him.

Way to go on the successful fund-raiser!!!!  I know that was a big help
to your chapter.

I am sorry that you had to delay your seminar.  I really would like to
attend and I might better be able to do this in October.

I wish nothing but the best to you and all of your chapter members.