[Nfbwv-talk] news and updates

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:01:26 UTC 2013

Charleen
there is a bus that goes from princeton to concord. It is crappy.. but it
will do if I end up living in Princeton. and no matter where I get my apt it
will be where I can get out and walk around and keep traffic training up
etc. If I get an apt in Athens I can just walk to school. :)
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

"there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all
expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me."
Michael Robotham