[Nfbwv-talk] Federationists in Huntington are excited to announceSpring Seminar

charlene smyth cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Mon Feb 18 20:47:27 UTC 2013

Dear Brad and Huntington Area Chapter,

Please let me begin by expressing my sympathy to Barbara regarding the death
of her mother.  I know that this is a very sad and difficult time for
Barbara.

I really enjoy hearing about everything your chapter is doing and all of the
enthusiasm and energy you have.  Keep up the good work and if transportation
permits, and we know how that is, I will do my best to be with you in May.