[Nfbwv-talk] Transportation to WVSB in October

NFB Huntington Area Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 00:25:40 UTC 2013

Federation Family:

I am pleased to read of the interest of several members in taking the
NCLB test which is being offered in October at the School for the Blind.

If anyone is interested, Joe and I want to let you know that we are
available and willing to assist with transportation to anyone along the
route from Huntington to Romney. This includes Charleston, the Harrison
County area and Morgantown.

Because of the distance involved we anticipate at least one overnight
and possibly two nights, depending on the time of the test and the
length of time it requires.

This can also be discussed at State Convention with time to register
before the early Oct. deadline.

Best,

Brad