[Nfbwv-talk] iPhone Volume

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:44:30 UTC 2013

I'm not having that particular problem and I have turned the volume all the way down when I turn the volume up for voice over I do it while pressing the home key at the same time and it gives me the loudness of voice I need. Perhaps the fix was in the latest version of seven that I downloaded? Who knows but anyway I'm not having any problems with it thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone