[Nfbwv-talk] Exhibit Hall Tables

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:48:30 UTC 2013

Kennawa Valley need a table for chips and stuff, we need a table for the ornaments and I needed table for the  Hall of honor plaque and book.
Got Queens plaque and federations of the year plaque at trophy shop today. Will pick up Blinco Tomorrow. Picked up a couple door prizes today have a couple auction items today. Tomorrow will send Ed the list  Hall get of honor recipients

Sent from my iPhone