[Nfbwv-talk] Exhibit Hall Tables

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Sep 10 14:07:03 UTC 2013

Sheri,

This is great.  Thank you.

From: Nfbwv-talk [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Sheri Koch
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:49 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Nfbwv-talk] Exhibit Hall Tables

Kennawa Valley need a table for chips and stuff, we need a table for the
ornaments and I needed table for the  Hall of honor plaque and book.
Got Queens plaque and federations of the year plaque at trophy shop
today. Will pick up Blinco Tomorrow. Picked up a couple door prizes
today have a couple auction items today. Tomorrow will send Ed the list
Hall get of honor recipients

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2013, at 10:41 AM, "NFB Huntington Area Chapter"
<nfbhuntington at aol.com> wrote:

> Charlene"
>
> I have gathered some technology bits and pieces which I am pleased to
demonstrate. Having a table will be helpful.

> Brad
> On 9/6/2013 3:45 PM, Smyth, Charlene R wrote:
>> Are there any chapters who need a table for the exhibit hall besides
the
>> following:
>>

>> Harrison County Chapter
>>
>> Kanawha Valley Chapter
>>
>> National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia
>>

>> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>>

>> Charlene

Nfbwv-talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwv-talk_nfbnet.org/nfbhuntington%40