[Nfbwv-talk] YouTube Message from John Pare

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 6 13:22:15 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

We will be working to release a new video on our YouTube channel every Tuesday beginning today. These videos will vary in length and style, but will always feature some aspect of the National Federation of the Blind. The videos will provide another way for you to learn about our work and about blind people living the lives they want.

Today's video is an interview with Peter Wallack with the Oracle Corporation. Oracle was a platinum sponsor at our national convention.

Here's the link: http://youtu.be/Hlo9TclRS7Q
Subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind/

Sincerely,

John

John G. Paré Jr.
Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, extension 2218
Cell phone: (410) 917-1965
Fax: (410) 685-5653
Email: jpare at nfb.org<mailto:jpare at nfb.org>

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>.