[Nfbwv-talk] More About Registering for Convention

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Aug 7 13:40:37 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Besides providing the following information about registering for convention, please also let me know if you have pre-registered  for convention by sending your convention and banquet registration fees to Marcus.  This will be indicated on the list those at the registration table will be using so they will know who has or has not paid their fees.

In order to assist the Eastern Panhandle Chapter, please E-mail to me the following information regarding chapter members and guests who are attending this year's convention:  name, is the person attending the banquet, is the person attending the reception, and do they want their agenda in Braille, large print, or regular print.

Please send your registration and banquet fees to Marcus as outlined in the memo.

Brad and Joe with the Huntington Area Chapter will also be assisting with the making of the nametags.