[Nfbwv-talk] More About Registering for Convention

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Tue Aug 12 18:27:45 UTC 2014

Charlene,

As per your request, I am submitting the following information:

The Sightless Workers' Guild will be represented this year with 6 members.

Jack Yahnke, President
	Large print

Jeanie Yahnke, non-voting
	Regular print

Debbie Hatfield, voting
	Large print

Jeannine Schmitt, voting
	Large print

Dan Boggs, voting
	Large print

Ted Busby, voting
	Large print

We have not submitted any of our fees as yet.  I am having some difficulty
(nothing serious) making the arrangements with our Treasurer.  I will be
remitting all fees by check as soon as I can.  I will be making six (6)
registration fees and six (6) banquet fee payments.  I will get the check to
Marcus by next week.  If I have forgotten anything, just let me know.

Respectfully submitted,

Jack Yahnke, President
Sightless Workers' Guild