[Nfbwv-talk] Auction items

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:11:24 UTC 2014

Good morning NFB WV members,

Well it looks as if time is rolling faster than a locomotive and our state convention will be here before we know it.  That means it's time to begin getting those action items gathered up if you haven't already done so.  Please remember that if you have several small items that go together bundle them as one item for the auction, or donate small items as door prizes.

If you have any items you're not sure about donating you can always give me a call at (304)  993-5103. If I don't answer, just leave me a message and I'll get back with you.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the auction and let's raise lots of money for NFBWV to continue carrying our mission.

Sheri
Sent from my iPhone