[Nfbwv-talk] Auction items

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Thu Aug 28 13:01:57 UTC 2014

Hi Sherri,

I have quite a few smaller items that I was just going to donate as door
prizes, but I do have a group of three (3) James Bond 007 DVD's that I was
going to bundle together as one.  At the time of purchase, they cost about
$112.00 total.  In the age of Netflix they are basically worthless (just ask
Blockbuster).  A James Bond fan might offer $30 -$40 for them.  Who knows.
We will continue to try to find more auction items.

Jack