[Nfbwv-talk] NBC Mobile | Growing Up Fisher

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 13 17:55:38 UTC 2014

Folks,

I don't know who all is aware of this new upcoming show or not, but I thought everyone might want to see what it's all about and find out what they think of it. After all, we don't have a lot of shows on television that give the blind a lot of exposure.

The series "growing up fisher" is the debut on NBC shortly after the Olympics.  There will be a sneak preview on Sunday night, February 23, and it's regular night will be Tuesdays.  Link with information is below:

http://nbc.com/growing-up-fisher

Sent from my iPhone