[Nfbwv-talk] Short Notice, but Here is an Announcement

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Jul 11 18:39:21 UTC 2014

Below is an announcement from someone on one of the NFB list:

Hi,
While reading the target adds on Newsline  waiting for my ride after the
convention, I  found out that All iTunes Gift Cards are 10% off until
Saturday, July 12.

So, if you are intending to purchase the $99 KNFB reader when it is
released, go to Target this week and buy an iTune gift card valued at $100
which will actually cost you $90. Keep the card until the KNFB Reader App is
released and then redeem the card to purchase the KNFB  Reader and save some
money!

It pays to read Newsline!

By the way, I got to see a demonstration of the K-NFB Reader app mentioned in the above announcement and it was great!!!  It even read text from what I believe was either a computer or TV monitor.