[Nfbwv-talk] Meals At State Convention

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Tue Sep 9 18:07:56 UTC 2014

Bre,

Just checking to make sure that you have received the meal order(s) from the
Sightless Workers' Guild.  I have received no acknowledgement from
Convention Headquarters.  I just want to make sure that you received our
e-mail order.  We will pay for the lunches at the registration table if that
is OK.

Jack Yahnke, President
Sightless Workers' Guild