[Nfbwv-talk] Thanks to all for a great Chapter picnic

NFB Huntington Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 00:02:30 UTC 2015

Colleagues:

Our chapter celebrated summer with our traditional chapter picnic today.
We changed it up a bit this year and I think we are all glad we did.
First of all, hats off to Trish Walker for hosting on the deck and in
the gazebo which are features of her new apartment complex. Trish always
is the proverbial hostess with the mostess, but out did herself today.

We welcomed back a member who has not been as able to join us at
meetings as she would like, on account of some health issues. We also
welcomed Olive, who we are hopeful will join in September.

Barbara James shared information about a new and promising
transportation service which operates from Ashland KY, serving the
Huntington area. We intend to invite them to present a complete
description of their organization at an upcoming chapter meeting.

If you're curious about Windows 10, and want to hear it in action, be
with us on September 12, when we will explore Windows 10 using 2 free
screen readers.

Now it's on to State Convention. There are still 2 seats available in
the Huntington Van.

In Federationism,

Brad Hodges