[Nfbwv-talk] Thanks to all for a great Chapter picnic

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Aug 17 15:01:23 UTC 2015

Brad and Huntington Area Chapter Members,

It sounds like you had a great picnic.  The Harrison County Chapter had its summer picnic at Andy and Sandy's last Saturday, August 8.  We grilled out hot dogs and had potato salad, baked beans, chips and dip, and ice cream.  We welcomed our newest member, Skylor Campbell.