[Nfbwv-talk] Royal Court Contest

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jul 28 19:53:28 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation Family,

I was wondering if any of the chapters have a Royal Court candidate and if so, who is your representative.  Please respond to this message to let me know.

I would like to encourage all chapters to participate.  This is a fun way to get recognition for your chapter while raising funds for our state affiliate at the same time.