[Nfbwv-talk] The Huntington van is available

NFB Huntington Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 23:40:02 UTC 2015

Greetings:

Now that we're back from Orlando, our attention turns to the NFBWV
Convention. As in past years, with Joe behind the wheel, the Huntington
Area Chapter will make the trip to Convention. So far, 5 of the 7 seats
are spoken for. We would be pleased to fill the remaining 2 seats with
members or guests from Huntington or Charleston. We will plan to leave
Huntington around noon, arriving in Clarksburg after the 3:00 hotel
check-in time.

If anyone has door prizes and/or auction items which are bulky or are in
need of special handling, please feel free to contact me to make
arrangements for transportation.

The van will be available throughout the Convention for shuttling people
to and from the hotel, just let Joe or I know if you need transportation.

Best,

Brad Hodges