[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Don’t forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jun 8 17:37:27 UTC 2015

For those of you going to national convention, please see the following message.  I know that Ed, Karen, and I have registered to participate in the attempt for us to help set a new Guinness World Record, but I would like to hear from the rest of you who are attending national convention if you are registered as well.  I would like to encourage all convention attendees from West Virginia to help make this possible.

Charlene

Don’t forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!
As you know, on June 8, just prior to the first general session of our seventy-fifth anniversary convention, the National Federation of the Blind will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for largest umbrella mosaic. If you plan to be part of this historic effort, please register to participate at https://www.nfb.org/gwr. Your registration will help us maintain an accurate count of participants and will also ensure that you receive important information before and after the record attempt, including information on how you can receive your very own Guinness World Record certificate of participation in setting a new world record! Registration only takes a minute or two, so just click the link above or copy and paste it into your browser, provide the requested information, and you’re all set! See you in Orlando for our record-breaking seventy-fifth anniversary convention!