[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Corrected Don’t forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jun 8 20:26:48 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 3:56 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Corrected Don’t forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!

         As you know, on July 8, just prior to the first general session of our seventy-fifth anniversary convention, the National Federation of the Blind will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for largest umbrella mosaic. If you plan to be part of this historic effort, please register to participate at https://www.nfb.org/gwr. Your registration will help us maintain an accurate count of participants and will also ensure that you receive important information before and after the record attempt, including information on how you can receive your very own Guinness World Record certificate of participation in setting a new world record! Registration only takes a minute or two, so just click the link above or copy and paste it into your browser, provide the requested information, and you’re all set! See you in Orlando for our record-breaking seventy-fifth anniversary convention!

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street