[Nfbwv-talk] It's almost auction time

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Aug 4 12:48:14 UTC 2016

Right on, Sheri!!!

Let's see if I can get everyone's taste buds watering with the thought of made-from-scratch chocolate chip cookies with real butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk chocolate chips along with a few other ingredients.  Can you smell them baking in the oven??  I am again going to be bringing these cookies for our auction.  I will try my best not to eat all of them as we travel from Bridgeport to Charleston for the convention.