[Nfbwv-talk] It's almost auction time

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Aug 24 18:14:53 UTC 2016

Hi Sherri,

I have received a few auction items, but I do not know their values.  I
guess they are worth whatever we can get.  The items are:
	++ 1 small Japanese motif vase (made in Macao)
	++ 1 ruby red art glass vase (low profile centerpiece)
	++ 1980 era Avon fan shaped (pie slice) ceramic jewelry box
	++ "Thirty-one" small flowered tote

I am still trying to get more "stuff"!

Cordially,

Jack