[Nfbwv-talk] Urgent Convention Action Needed

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Aug 12 14:04:22 UTC 2016

Dear Chapter Presidents and Members,

I have received an E-mail from Joyce, our event planner with the Holiday Inn and Suites in Charleston.

Joyce wants to know the boxed lunch selections by August 25.

Joyce also wants to know the final head counts for the reception and the banquet by September 1.

It would be helpful and less confusing if each chapter president could let me know this information for their chapter all at one time instead of all members contacting me individually.

Thank you for your timely assistance with this.