[Nfbwv-talk] State Convention Driving Directions2016 Holiday Inn Directions

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 10 19:38:21 UTC 2016

Attached as a Microsoft Word Document and shown below are driving directions to get to our state convention at the Holiday Inn and Suites.

Directions

Traveling from North

I-77S/I-79S to I-64 West toward Huntington, go 4 miles to Exit 56-Montrose Drive Exit, go right at light and get into the extreme right lane-bear to the right again, following Cloverleaf which will merge onto 2nd Avenue-go straight and the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West will be one block on your left.

Traveling from South

I-77N to I-64 West, go 3 miles to Exit 56-Montrose Drive Exit, go right at light and get into the extreme right lane-bear to the right again, following Cloverleaf which will merge onto 2nd Avenue-go straight and the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West will be one block on your left.

Traveling from East

I-64 West towards Huntington, take Exit 56-Montrose Drive Exit, go right at light and get into the extreme right lane-bear to the right again, following Cloverleaf which will merge onto 2nd Avenue-go straight and the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West will be one block on your left.

Traveling from Yeager Airport

Take exit to airport and follow road. It will turn into Greenbrier Street at intersection, stay right at intersection and follow the signs for downtown Charleston. Take I-77N/I-64 west until the two interstates split. Follow I-64, go 3 miles to Exit 56-Montrose Drive Exit, go right at light and get into the extreme right lane-bear to the right again, following Cloverleaf which will merge onto 2nd Avenue-go straight and the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West will be one block on your left.