[Nfbwv-talk] Merry Christmas

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Dec 19 20:26:05 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation Family,

Before the holidays get even busier, I want to take some time to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and nothing but the best in the coming year.  Because we are family and come together as one in our beliefs and expectations of and for blind people, that is what makes us strong.  This belief along with our belief in Christmas and Christ and all it stands for will make us strong as we work together for ourselves and the blind of West Virginia.  Only by respecting one another and pulling together can we make a difference.

I look forward to growing with you and working with you in 2017!!!

With warmest affection,