[Nfbwv-talk] Hi gang

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:31:21 UTC 2016

We are starting a telephone mentoring program to provide training in a variety of activities of daily living to folks who don't qualify for the division of rehabilitation services or for folks who just need a little telephone training from folks who do the stuff every day.  Will match mentors with individuals around the state. I plan to keep a database.

Sent from my iPhone