[Nfbwv-talk] Hi gang

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:01:51 UTC 2016

Hi Sheri!

Great stuff! Happy to be included and participate.

I have free calling and I'll make sure to make my contact within reasonable
hours. Owing to the time difference for me, no one will hear from me early
in the morning. However, if that's what someone specificsally needs, I can
make it happen.

Happy to help with braille issues, daily living, note taker or general AT.

I'm not willing to fix any computers.

That job eglongs to the vendors that sell them.

Cheers,
Dave