[Nfbwv-talk] Update from Washington DC

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Tue Jan 26 13:04:07 UTC 2016

Members and colleagues:

We are now in day 2 on which all Federal offices are closed in
Washington. Unhappily this means that I do not expect to conduct face to
face meetings with either our Senators, Congressmen or their staff.
Several very dedicated staff members have arranged phone meetings with
me for later today.

While this is disappointing for today, I believe it provides us an
excellent opportunity. I have chatted briefly with President Smith and
shared with her my idea that we make plans to visit all 5 home offices
of the WV Congressional delegation.

We received excellent background information on our issues at the
Legislative Workshop Saturday and Sunday at the National Center. I am
anxious to share this with as many of you as possible.

We'll have more information to you shortly.

Brad Hodges
Legislative Director NFB of WV