[Nfbwv-talk] Scriptalk

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:53:44 UTC 2016

I recently had an e-mail conversation with Sharla Glass with En-Vision America regarding filling emergency same-day prescriptions at Rite Aid pharmacies.  Below is our conversation.  Please share as appropriate.

Thanks
Sheri

         *****

The pharmacist should look on the Portal for instructions.  The pharmacist can call us if they need any help.  Basically they are going to be sending a copy of the label to  the Rite Aide specialty pharmacy which will create the labels and send them overnight back to the local pharmacy to be affixed to the label.  It is not a great solution for meds that are needed same day, but it works fairly well for maintenance meds .  I believe for same-day meds customers can request a device similar to Walgreens.

Sharla Glass
En-Vision America, Inc.