[Nfbwv-talk] 2017 Auction Item Request Letter

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 2 13:27:43 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

For those of you who still need to obtain an item for our convention auction, please find attached a letter you can use when approaching vendors to obtain items that will be put up for bid at our auction that will take place on Friday evening, September 8, during the 2017 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites located in Charleston.

With all of us pulling together to obtain auction items, we can make this year's auction a success.

Just let me know If you have any questions.