[Nfbwv-talk] Lunches for Convention

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 2 13:47:19 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I am so pleased to let you know that we have a volunteer to take lunch orders for the convention of the National Federation of the blind of West Virginia to take place at the Holiday Inn and Suites located in South Charleston!!!!

If you wish to order a boxed lunch for Friday, September 8, and/or Saturday, September 9, please E-mail your order no later than August 17 to Sandy Streets at

Freegirl13 at icloud.com<mailto:Freegirl13 at icloud.com<mailto:Freegirl13 at icloud.com%3cmailto:Freegirl13 at icloud.com>>

For those members who do not have E-mail, they can call their orders into Sandy at 304-709-1422.

Please be aware that boxed lunches are a flat fee of $15 per day.  Be sure to give Sandy your main selection as well as your drink order for both days.

Lunch Options

Chicken Salad Croissant

Chicken Salad (on a bed of lettuce)

Tuna Salad Croissant